Plastic Surgery Services Tampa, Florida
Whether you’re feeling self conscious about the bulging abdomen that you can’t exercise away, or you want to look 10 years younger with a simple facial injection, the staff at the Bayside Center for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Tampa Bay has the experience and variety of services to accommodate your plastic surgery needs.
When you walk into our offices, you will be escorted into a tranquil room, reminiscent of a spa, where you will be offered a glass of wine or hot tea, and given a free skin care consultation while you wait for our plastic surgeon, Dr. John Roach. When he arrives, he will listen to all of your wishes and concerns, and advise you the procedures available to meet your surgical goals. Dr. Roach has seven years of intensive training in reconstructive and plastic surgery, and he believes in creating realistic expectations of your potential results.
We offer the following plastic surgery procedures for patients in Tampa, Clearwater, Trinity, Palm Harbor, Westchase, Lutz, FL and beyond:
- Breast surgeries — breast augmentation to increase your bust size, breast reduction to decrease your cup size, lift procedures that raise sagging breasts, and breast reconstruction surgery for patients who’ve undergone a mastectomy. Breast augmentation plastic surgery is Dr. Roach’s specialty, and he uses the latest breast implant techniques, such as the dual plane technique, to give you the most natural appearance possible.
- Face procedures — these include surgical and non surgical procedures.
- Surgical — a mini facelift operation which involves removing excess skin and tightening your connective tissue, all while leaving minimal scarring and providing you with a quick recovery time. Dr. Roach also performs eyelid plastic surgery that enhance the appearance of your eyes by removing excess eyelid skin and sculpting fat into natural smooth contours for a more youthful appearance.
- Non-surgical — this involves Botox and Juvederm injections. Botox has been used for almost two decades to treat various medical conditions, but in 2002 the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved it for the treatment of moderate to severe frown lines for people ages 18 to 65. Juvederm is an injectable gel that replaces the naturally hydrating substances called hyaluronic acid your skin loses as you grow older. This FDA approved gel brings back the volume you lacked and helps smooth away facial folds and wrinkles.
- Body procedures—traditional liposuction, and tummy tucks.
Although there are a vast number of plastic surgery offices in Tampa, Trinity, Odessa, New Port Richey, Palm Harbor, Spring Hill, and throughout the Tampa Bay area, we are certain none will provide you with a holistic approach to plastic surgery the way we do. Taking a holistic approach means that we will incorporate diet, exercise, nutrition, personal training, organic skin care consultations, and more into your surgical experience. Dr. Roach believes that by taking a holistic approach he gives his patients the most natural results possible from their plastic surgery.
Whether you’re in Tampa, or elsewhere in Florida, you can count of Dr. Roach to provide you with the expert care and attention you deserve. Contact us for more information about our holistic approach to plastic surgery.