Breast Implant Surgery for Land O’Lakes Women – Are You a Good Candidate?
Breast implant surgery is available in the Land O’Lakes area by esteemed breast surgeon, Dr. John Roach, at the Bayside Center for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Roach is one of the most experienced and reputable breast surgeons in Florida, and he has performed breast implant surgery for numerous patients from Land O’Lakes and other nearby communities. Countless women have trusted Dr. Roach to improve their breast shape and size, and he may be able to help you, too.
Dr. Roach is well-known for his attentive patient care and holistic approach to surgery. During a personalized consultation, he will take the time to get to know you, discuss your perceptions and goals, recommend an appropriate course of action, and create a customized treatment plan to achieve the most natural-looking results possible, while simultaneously helping to renew your mind, body, and spirit. Dr. Roach firmly believes that surgery plays only one part in the overall realm of your well-being.
To help you determine whether you might be a good candidate for treatment that includes breast implant surgery, Land O’Lakes surgeon Dr. Roach suggests asking yourself the following questions:
- Are you bothered by a perception that your breasts are too small?
- Does your clothing fit well around your hips and lower body, but hang loose around your bustline?
- Do you feel self-conscious when you wear a bathing suit or revealing top?
- Have your breasts lost volume and firmness since you had children?
- Has a weight loss affected the size and shape of your breasts in an undesirable way?
- Is one of your breasts noticeably smaller than the other?
Dr. Roach will be happy to discuss answers to these and other questions during your evaluation for breast implant surgery at his clinic near Land O’Lakes. This will help him gain an understanding of your expectations and determine the extent to which they can be realistically achieved. If you are interested in meeting with Dr. Roach to discuss breast augmentation, please contact the Bayside Center for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.